Orangewood at Peregian Beach, wifi, aircon, dogfriendly
- SQM 195
Orangewood at Peregian Beach is only 100 meters to the Beach and a short walk to everything Peregian has to offer. 3BRM / 2BTHRM Sleeps 7 Fully Fenced yard. Dogs welcome inside.
This is the quintessential Australian Beach House. Close to the beach, great dog friendly cafes and boutiques, the paper shop, bakery etc.
- 3 minute walk to dogfriendly beach,
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (Ensuite to main bedroom),
- 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 2 Singles, 1 x Rollaway/trundle, Portocot & Highchair Provided,
- Sleeps 7,
- Main bathroom has bath tub and seperate shower and toilet
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning,
- Free wifi (NBN) Reliable Connection
- Washing machine & Dryer,
- Outdoor BBQ patio with dining for 6 and Gas Weber BBQ,
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher & microwave,
- Flatscreen TV & DVD, 2nd DVD & TV in main bedroom (2nd tv for movies only no chanel reception),
- Double Carport,
- Tiled floors throughout, ( beach friendly, dog friendly,kid friendly)
- Ceiling Fans in living area and all bedrooms,
- Open plan beach style,
- Fully fenced yard.
- Dogs welcome inside.
- Orangewood is Walking distance to the lovely Peregian town square with cafes, restaurants, homewares, boutiques, book shops newsagent, and even a luxury dog shop selling doggy beds, treats, clothes, leish, toys and more.
- Restaurant options range from casual coffee, gelati, bakery, french pattisserie, sushi, pizza wine bar, Peregian Beach Hotel, fish & chips, RAW health foods, Thai , and the upmarket Periwinkle and well regarded Pitchfork.
- Short drive (15 minute) or local bus trip (bus stop around the corner) to Hastings Street in Noosa with shops, cafes and one of Queensland's beast beaches; Laguna Bay.
-10 minutes north of Coolum Beach, 35 minutes North of Mooloolaba, easy access to the hinterland famous for Maleny, Montville, Eumindi Markets and more.
In accordance with the Noosa Shire Council, Stayz and the Holiday Code of Conduct , This property has a STRICT NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy and is not available to young groups or schoolies.
We value our neighbours and request all guests keep noise to a minimum outside and observe the residential area "quiet time" From 10pm to 8 am.
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Fold-away bed, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Terrace (1)
EntertainmentDVD-Player, TV (Antenna)
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, Vacuum cleaner, Fully Fenced, Dogs welcome inside, More than one dog welcome
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Private Porch
73 Oriole Avenue, Peregian Beach , Peregian Beach, 4573, Australia
Orangewood is on the prestigous Eastern (beach) side of Southern Peregian Beach. The beaches are wide expanses and go for kilometres. Best of all the beaches are dog friendly.
To reach Orangewood from the south (Brisbane or Gold Coast) travel north on the M1. Exit on to the Sunshine Coast Motorway and travel north to Peregian Beach. From the Peregian exit travel north on David Low Way untio you reach Peregian Beach. Turn right onto Jabiru (just after the garden centre) then the first left onto Oriole Avenue.