The following items are what you should bring with you on your Dog friendly Holiday :
Sunshine Coast & Stradbroke Island Properties BYO Linen
- BYO Linen (Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet & Pillow slips for each bed you wish to use)
- BYO Towels (Bath towels for each person & hand towels and bath mats for each bathroom)
- BYO Tea Towels
Lynden Farm, SeaChange at Sanctuary Cove and Burleigh Beach House Provide the all Linen (sheets, towels etc) Please just BYO Beach Towels.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Beach Towels
- Clothes & Toiletries
- Mobile phone and charger
- Groceries (or these can be purchased from the local supermarket)
- Sunscreen & Insect repellant
- if you are arriving late at night it might help to pack a flashlight...or let us know and we will have the cleaners leave the light on for you.
- Dogs Leash & Bedding
What you don't need to bring
- We have a quality beach umbrella in each beach house
- Pillows, doonas, doona covers, are all supplied for you
- Kitchen equipment - all of our houses have quality Scanpan stainless steel saucepans, quality crockery, cutlery and glassware, coffee plungers, teapots, common utensils and serving dishes.
- All of our houses have DVD or Blue Ray Players and a selection of movies for your enjoyment.
If you prefer to hire linen we recommend Holiday Hiring Service on the Sunshine Coast www.holidayhiring.com.au They will deliver linen to the house on your day of arrival. Please book and organise linen direct with Holiday Hiring.
Lynden Farm has a compulsory linen package of $145 which will be included in your total price at booking. This fee includes making the beds up ready for your arrival. All linen and towels are provided.
Unfortunately there is no Linen service on Stradbroke Island so it is BYO only.
All houses have a high chair and portocot available at no charge. Please BYO cot linen. Should you have 2 (or more) children requiring portocots or highchairs please book in advance and we will try and meet your requirements. (only the Sunshine Coast & subject to availability). As Lynden Farm is a new property we do not yet have the highchair & portocot. Please advise well in advance if you require this and we will see if we are able to organise for you.