Sea Change at Sanctuary Cove
- SQM 1
Sea Change at Sanctuary Cove is a luxury family holiday home. Close to the boat ramp you have quick and easy access to the broadwater so Boaties and novice fisherman will have one of the worlds best playgrounds literally on their doorstep.
The house has its own 4 seater golf buggy available for your use, so you can get around like the locals and buggy to the famous Sanctuary Cove Village and to Hope Island Resort Marina including Coles, and the many restaurants and cafe's.
Available selected School Holidays Only + BOAT SHOW Weekend
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms + powder room. (2 Ensuites + Main Bathroom + Powder Room) Main Bathroom has a full sized Bath + Shower + seperate Toilet.
Bed 1 - King Size Bed, Private Ensuite with Spa & Walk in Robe
Bed 2 - Queen Size Bed, Private Ensuite Views over pool
Bed 3 - Double Bed, Shared Bathroom, Views over pool
Bed 4 - 1 x King Single + Trundle, Shared Bathroom
Formal Dining Room
Family Lounge Overlooking Pool
Media Room with Surround Sound and Movie Screen for a Home Cinema Experience, kids board games and large selection of DVD's
Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
4 Seater Electic Golf Buggy
Double Garage + Golf Buggy Garage + additional space for off street parking (note on Street Parking is not allowed anywhere in Sanctuary Cove overnight)
Sanctuary Cove offers something for everyone !!
- Relax at Home and Enjoy the pool, home cinema, games, entertain friends
- Play a round on one of Sanctuary Coves Famous Golf Courses
- Hire a boat and explore the waterways of the Gold Coast
- Take a ferry trip to South Stradbroke Island and visit Couran Cove
- Visit the wonderful Sanctuary Cove Village and Marina with over 16 Restaurants/Cafes and Food Shops, 11 Fashion Shops, 13 Gift & Specialty Retail Shops, best of all leave the car behind and take the buggy.
- Play a round on World Class Golf Course Pine or Palms.
- Enjoy a trip to the Day Spa at The Rec Club, Sanctuary Cove Village or Hope Island Marina
- Guests of Sea Change are able to use the wonderful beachside pool at the Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove
- Receive notification when the trawler comes into the marina with fresh prawns and seafood...you won't find better!
- Visit one of the many theme parks on the Gold Coast
- Just 30 Minutes drive to Tamborine Mountain - the Green behind the Gold, Rainforest Walks, Wineries, Glow Worm Caves,
- Drive to Gold Coast Beaches & dog friendly beaches at the Gold Coast Spit
- Plethora of local shopping choices including the fabulous outlet stores at Harbour Town, Pacific Fair.
3 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 4 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 Fold-away bed, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Telephone, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, Security system, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
4729 The Parkway, Sanctuary Cove , Gold Coast, 4212, Australia